Travel Permit Request - Exhibition Game (Goderich Minor Hockey)

Print Travel Permit Request - Exhibition Game
For exhibition games it is *required* for all away games that you have a travel permit, and *recommended* for all home games that you have a travel permit. If neither team has a travel permit for an exhibition game, and there’s a serious injury, there is a chance that it won’t be covered by insurance.
  1. The full name of the coach / manager requesting the permit.
  2. The name of the opponent you're playing against.
  3. The name of the arena, plus the name of the city / town and province / state
  4. Is the opponent a member of the Ontario Hockey Federation?
  5. RadDatePicker
    Open the calendar popup.
  6. Example: [email protected] Your submission will be sent to this address.
Human Validation
Social Networking
Follow Us On
Follow Goderich Minor Hockey on Twitter
- and -
Visit Goderich Minor Hockey on Facebook
Manage Subscriptions
Signup to receive email or text messages for the teams you want to follow.
Printed from on Friday, January 27, 2023 at 2:29 AM